August 8, 2008
First memory, I think.
For some reason I was trying to think back and figure out what my first memory was. I don't recall how old I was but I do remember that I was in the backyard and wanted to swing, but I didn't know how yet. I asked my mom to push me but she didn't because she was busy weeding the garden and what not. I decided that I was too impatient to wait so I tried to do it myself. Lo and behold I did it. I was so proud of myself. Does anyone recall what their first memory was? If you do please share. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My first memory, I was three. Took a trip to Starvation reservoir. My grandparents owned a marine there at the time. Went boating is this little tiny boat, caught and ate crawdads.
Post a Comment