Amie and Jared got married! It was really busy and crazy. We spent a lot of time in airports but it was worth it. Especially the ice cream sundae part. ;) I also got to visit my family briefly too. Needless to say when we got back I was sick of peanuts. Unluckily we had to clean the apartment when we got back. Talk about a whirlwind of events.
August 19, 2008
Amie's Wedding
Amie and Jared got married! It was really busy and crazy. We spent a lot of time in airports but it was worth it. Especially the ice cream sundae part. ;) I also got to visit my family briefly too. Needless to say when we got back I was sick of peanuts. Unluckily we had to clean the apartment when we got back. Talk about a whirlwind of events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment