May 23, 2012

Baby Carrier Adventure

Just came back from the doctor. Had to get another ultrasound because my belly was measuring small. Good thing little girl is only a week behind. What can I say except I hide babies in my belly very well. I recently bought a baby carrier. I couldn't do wraps or slings. First of all I can barely tie my shoes let alone envelop the entirety of my body and a baby's in cloth without it coming apart while twin toddlers are running around me in circles. I'd like to thank everyone who made a suggestion on Facebook because those suggestions led me to what I bought. I had wanted a Ergobaby but people kept bidding me up on ebay and I really didn't want to take out a mortgage to get a baby carrier. Now if I had that kind of money to drop I would have bought an Ergobaby in an instant. I found some similar ergonomic carriers like the Babybjorn comfort, Pongae, and Lillebaby. None are cheap by any standards to me, but I was able to find a decent deal, 50% off for a Lillebaby and at my favorite online store of all places . . . Amazon.com. Of course there was only one color that was 50% off but I could care less if it was lime green with orange stripes and purple polka-dots as long as it was comfy and safe for the both of us. Can't wait to try it out. :)

No comments:

Sparklin' Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

World Blog Tracker

Locations of Site Visitors