October 29, 2008

My brain has troubles . . .

. . . waking up in the morning. Today I "woke up" to get ready for work. I headed down the steps to the parking lot. I put my key in my car and it wouldn't open. This is not unsual because some days I have to fight the door lock to get into my car. So I took out the key and tried again. That's when I noticed that the car had thin gold/brown stripes on the side. Not my car. Oops. Luckily no one was in the parking lot. I felt stupid enough. I didn't need an audience. So I get in the elevator at work along with a coworker who works on the same floor as I do. I don't know her but I see her once in awhile. She gives me a look. For what I do not know. I go to my desk and situate myself and realise I had spilled water from my mug, that was in my hand, down my right pant leg. I guess I wasn't very coordinated today. Maybe tomorrow will be different.

No comments:

Sparklin' Sounds


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

World Blog Tracker

Locations of Site Visitors