September 18, 2008
Last resort station
So we moved here and I though that I would be able to find a decent radio station to listen to. WRONG! There is not a single radio station that peaks my interest. They are all one kind of music. No variety. I'm the kind of person who likes to listen to 50's and what's currently going on. They don't even have a station that plays 50's music around here. Craziness. So the station that I have decided to listen to on my way to and from work is . . . . drum roll please . . . NPR!! Yeah. I miss my favorite radio station in Idaho. I guess now I'll just have to be informed about the political scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's alright. That's all I've been listening to moving back to ID.
I feel your pain. There is like one station in Grace and it plays 80s music all freaking day..it is so annoying.
Post a Comment